Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Snuck these in in my free time



I made my entire beer carrier yesterday. I wish that I would have spread the time out so that Rusty could have looked over it to make changes, but over all it is really close to what I wanted. I has such a hard time with the illustration and naturally, the colors printed out like crap (gotta love that Truman Art Department) but over all, I really like it. I hid a few snarky things that I am curious to see if Rusty will find while grading it. Over all, I think I put it together pretty ok, there are a few nasty exacto cuts and it DOES technically hold the 6 filled bottles but it doesn't like it very much (***So Rusty, when grading PLEASE don't pick up by the handle***)
 6 Pack Design
Bottle Labels 

Catch 22 Dust Jacket...Literally don't want to talk about it

Catch 22 audio book. Started at 11:15 last night finished at 11:45- enough said

No comments:

Post a Comment