Friday, September 2, 2011

Architectural Drawings

I broke my architectural drawings into two parts: the "work series" and the "home series".



The two drawing above were inspired by the tin ceilings at the shoppe I work at on the down town square. They are much more beautiful and intricate than my representation.


These are in the back room at the place I work at. The window by the steamer and the funky stairs up to where we put dresses in layaway. (BT Dubs, totes not a bad employee that draws while Im on the job all the time, but I had some down time after I finished my dress shoppe duties) [bt dubs dubs, if you are reading this and need an awesome dress, I can hooks you up with a 10% discount for Truman students!]

Dress Shoppe, front room

Calf Barn- Back yard/ pasture 



Variations of the Round Barn on Rt.P by my house. (Not to be confused with Red Barn - even though the Round barn has recently been painted red) This is a really cool building where really cool blues festivals happen twice a year. Beer and Blues, ahh Heaven in Kirksville :)

Just for you Rusty :)

1 comment:

  1. lovin that high contrast window, and the bottom two red barns. AH MY GOSH YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD ARTIST. Your stuff is SOOO good.

    ReplyDelete