Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{ Hot Stuff! } hehe

Wick Fowler's 2 Alarm Chili

Well this is just the tip of the ice burg of all the stuff to do for this project but it has been approved and that is a pretty good start if you ask me. I am pretty happy with this. The objective was to make it stand out on selves and to make it seem spicy but not so much so that it would scare off skeptical buyers. I think that the label has clean colors and illustration style that will do both of those things. I like how simple the label looks even though it was anything but simple to make. I had to remake the pattern a hundred times because Rusty said my beans had nodes. Also, after printing a draft, I realized that my measurements were off and I had to resize the whole can! Also, remaking their ugly logo and the nutrition facts really tested my patients and retina strength. Now I still need to make 3 ads and 3 huge posters. Fingers Crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment